Having the right level of insurance cover ensures you have peace of mind when it comes to your personal property. Strive Insurance will not only ensure you have best Insurance cover for your needs, we will also manage any claims you may need to make - helping you get back on track as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Car and Motorcyle Insurance
- Comprehensive Car or Motorcycle Insurance covers the cost of repairing damage to your own vehicle as well as damage to someone else's vehicle or property, and theft of your vehicle. You can choose between market value or agreed value for your vehicle and premiums will vary depending on a number of factors that we can walk you through
- Third Party, Fire & Theft only provides cover if your vehicle is stolen or damaged by fire, as well as third party property damage. It does not cover your vehicle under other circumstances such as accidents.
- Third Party Property Damage covers damage that you cause to someone else's vehicle or property. Damage to your vehicle is not covered at all.
- Third Party Injury Insurance is compulsory in Australia. This cover may be included in your registration or you may need to take out a separate policy (Green Slip or CTP) and it only covers injury from a motor vehicle accident.
Home & Contents Insurance
Covering your home and contents may seem simple, however there are different types of cover and additionally, many people under-insure, leaving themselves significantly out of pocket during what can be a very stressful time. Often people who are renting don't insure at all which means if anything happens to the property they are living in they won't be able to recover the cost of their contents.
- Accidental Damage is a more comprehensive insurance option and also has higher policy limits and allowances. Accidental Damage covers accidental loss or damage to your property.
- Defined or Insured Events lists the specific events that you are covered for. If an event is not mentioned, you're not covered. Events may include fire, theft, storm, lightning, explosion, accidental breakage of glass, malicious damage, earthquake or impact
- Public Liability cover for you and your family living at the premises insured includes legal costs and compensation you become legally liable to pay as a result of an incident where you are found negligent and caused personal injury or damage to property of a third party
- Specified Valuables & Contents is often required for specific, valuable items such as jewelry, artwork
Landlord's Insurance is important regardless of what type of residential investment property you own. Your policy can include cover for:
- Your building
- Landlord’s contents / fixtures & fittings
- Liability where you are found legally liable for loss or damage to someone else's property, death or injury
- Loss of rent due to an insured event (e.g. fire, storm etc.) resulting in the property being uninhabitable
- Rent default & theft by tenants
- Strata title mortgagee protection in case the body corporate has not sufficiently insured the building
Residential Strata Insurance
Residential Strata Insurance provides cover specifically for Body Corporates and Residential Strata Plans and can include cover for:
- Common area contents
- Loss of Rent / Temporary Accommodation
- Office Bearers Liability
- Fidelity Guarantee
- Workers Compensation